“BBYO is connections: connecting with your friends, yourself, Israel, and the magnificent heritage of the Jewish people from which you stem.” -Lynn Schusterman, Founding Chair, BBYO Inc.
BBYO’s history is closely tied that of the State of Israel. As the future leaders of the Global Jewish Community, it is our responsibility to learn about, appreciate and advocate for Israel.
Speak UP for Israel campaign has two Primary Objectives:
- Utilize programming, travel experiences and other platforms to offer opportunities for teens to explore all facets of Israel – historical, cultural, spiritual, societal and more.
- Empower leaders, dialogue with local, national and international governmental representatives, plan rallies, write petitions, create information campaigns and utilize media outlets to educate and advocate their communities about Israel.
What does that mean?
To create critical thinking teens that can form their own unique connections with Israel to inspire a commitment to the Homeland of the Jewish People, Israel.
What can you do?
On March 5-6, 2014, three Webinars will discuss opportunities to expand and grow your Speak Up for Israel programming!
- To participate in the audio portion of any webinar, dial Conference Line: 1-800-704-9804, Access Code: 77877868#.
And please join the online presentation and conversation, by clicking the links below:
Wednesday, March 5 at 1:00PM-2:00PM EST (Webinar 1 of 3: To join this webinar, please click here)
Wednesday, March 5 at 9:00PM-10:00PM EST (Webinar 2 of 3: To join this webinar, please click here)
Thursday, March 6 at 6:30PM-7:30PM EST (Webinar 3 of 3: To join this webinar, please click here)
- BBYO Israel Program Directory
- JEST Webinar - Unit 3 Speak UP for Israel
- JEST Webinar - Unit 3 Speak UP for Israel (ppt)
- Top Ten Ways to Infuse Israel into BBYO Programming