MTv (My Teen Voice) Recap
What a great weekend!
It has almost been a month since about 60 teens came together at Ranch Camp. This was the perfect weekend to have our first convention of the year up in the high plains-- we could not have asked for better weather! Our participants and staff were happy throughout the weekend, and everyone enjoyed programmatic highlights such as
learning about various aspects of leadership, celebrating Shabbat together, becoming "Ninja Acrobats," and inducting our younger members into the region. Congratulations to Marissa Kaufmann and Tucker Robinson on planning a successful RLTC!
Next up...Convention 2010: "I'm Not Afraid"
Join RMR from December 19-21 at the Renaissance Denver Hotel for our annual Convention!
- Opens at 9 am on November 15
- If you Register in the first 48 hours, the cost is $275!
- Regular Registration- $300 (Nov 17-29)
- Late Registration- $325 (Nov 30- Dec 10)
- Scholarship deadline is November 29! The Scholarship application is open! Click here to apply now. (Remaining balance after scholarship is awarded will reflect the convention price on the date you applied.)
email email@example.com for more information.
Sign-up on www.b-linked.org or call us at 303-316-6385
November 13-14- BBG Sisterhood Overnight- BMH-BJ
November 20- Teen Connection @ X-Treme Challenge
November 23- Denver Chapter Meetings @ 7:15- JCC
December 4- JCC Teen Lock-In (time TBD)
December 5- Rose Community Hannukah Celebration
December 14- Denver Chapter Meetings @ 7:15- JCC
December 19-21- CONVENTION 2010!
December 22-23- ID: A Jewish Teen Summit on Immigration in Phoenix, AZ (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
Summer Programs Registration is Open!
THIS SUMMER, I WANT TO...
BBYO Summer Experiences Registration Now Open!
Last year, more than 1,500 teens took part in BBYO Summer Experiences. They developed their leadership skills, served new communities, made friendships that will last for years to come and traveled the world. What program will you attend this summer? With dozens of program options, mix and match your summer to create your own adventure. Choose from:
- AZA & BBG's Flagship Leadership Development and Judaic Identity programs CLTC, ILTC and Kallah.
- Summer of Impact experiences through the PANIM Institute of BBYO. Serve new communities and make a real different in Boston, D.C. the Southwest and Israel!
- Passport to the World, BBYO's global travel program, taking teens to more than 16 countries around the world.
Click here to check out BBYO's Full Brochure of Summer Experience 2011 Offerings featuring videos, photo albums, scholarship information and more!
THIS YEAR, I WANT TO...
Don't miss out on several of BBYO's year-round International Programs currently open for registration:
- Panim el Panim: Receive advocacy training, participate in service learning and have the opportunity to lobby your elected officials on Capitol Hill -- all in a few days!
- ID: A Jewish Teen Summit on Immigration: Travel to Phoenix, AZ this December and take part in a seminar designed to highlight the issues around the immigration debate and how political activism relates to the core concepts of Jewish values. Walk away confident to speak informatively on the subject in your community.
- International Convention: Join hundreds of BBYO leaders in Los Angeles, CA February 17-21 to experience AZA & BBG at the highest level. Check out the IC 2011 Blog!
- March of the Living: Experience a two-week, life-altering journey where teens bear witness to the destruction of the Holocaust in Poland followed by a celebration of the State of Israel in the Jewish Homeland.
- Double Impact Scholarship: Earn a 50% scholarship towards the tuition of a domestic Summer of Impact experience and 25% towards Impact: Israel by performing 60 hours of community service during the school year!
In an effort to sustain Rocky Mountain Region BBYO, our Friends and Alumni Network (FAN) is working to attract 180 donors at the $180+ level. BBYO has a strong history in this region, and its future depends on increased community support. Do your part and make an online donation to RMR today!
BBYO Helps Teens Prepare for College and Beyond
With exceptional leadership programs and identity-enrichment experiences, BBYO has shaped the lives of its 250,000 alumni, including prominent business leaders, Congressional representatives and entrepreneurs. Many of them claim it is BBYO to which they “owe it all.”
BBYO provides programs and resources to help teens prepare for high school, college and their professional lives. In addition, BBYO annually contacts college admissions officers to let them know why teens with BBYO on their applications make stellar students on campus. >>Click here to view our letter to admissions officers at 50 of the most popular colleges and universities that Jewish teens attend.
And now, BBYO also brings value to the entire family by offering discounts through a partnership with Kaplan Test Prep. These discounts include:
- 10% off undergraduate test prep with the promotion code BBYO10. Learn more.
- 10% off graduate test prep for Friends & Alumni Network members with the promotion code BBYO10. Learn more.
- 10% off Kaplan Tutoring, offering private or semi-private tutoring for K-8th grades with the promotion code BBYO10. Learn more.
Hanukkah Silly Bands are Coming!
Happy Hanukkah from BBYO! We are excited to announce that neon, glow in the dark BBYO Silly Bands are on their way to help us celebrate the holiday season! Quantities are limited so stay tuned for more updated information on how to get this special Hanukkah gift!