BBYO Celebrates A Defining Decade; Be Part of BBYO’s Digital Archive Time Capsule
March 28, 2012
The spring of 2002 marked the start of a defining decade for BBYO as it became independent of its parent organization of almost 80 years, B’nai B’rith International. We’ve been proud over the past decade to lead a thriving independent organization that today reaches over 35,000 teens annually throughout the world.
What is BBYO’s digital archive Time Capsule?
To celebrate this ten year anniversary, teens, parents, advisors and alumni can own a part of BBYO’s history by submitting pictures, quotes, messages and names into a digital Time Capsule marking the years 2002 to 2012, BBYO’s first decade as an independent organization. This Time Capsule will serve as the inaugural volume of BBYO’s official online archive that will be compiled by members and friends in the years to come.
Why should I participate?
- Leave your legacy. By participating in A Defining Decade Time Capsule, your memories will be marked in BBYO history forever via a digital commemorative keepsake.
- Support BBYO teens and programs. Your gift will help BBYO raise the final $350,000 of this year’s fundraising goal to ensure that we keep programs affordable and accessible for any Jewish teen.
- Leverage your contribution. The Schusterman Family Foundation will match dollar for dollar every new or increased gift up to $25,000 per gift.
How can I help ensure our story is captured and our financial needs met?
- Visit www.bbyotimecapsule.org to make a donation and submit great content.
- Email this message to your BBYO friends.
- Post the Time Capsule link on your Facebook page.
- Join the A Defining Decade Facebook group.
- Tweet the Time Capsule link on Twitter.
- Send the name and email address of someone we should contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call your BBYO friends and tell them about the Time Capsule.
How do I get started? Visit www.bbyotimecapsule.org.
- $25,000 Decade Sponsor
- $10,000 Year Sponsor
- $5,000 Full Page Message and/or Picture
- $1000 Half Page Message and/or Picture
- $250 Quarter Page Message and/or Picture
- $180 One-Eighth Page Message
- $50 Honor Roll Listing
- $18 Student Rate: One-Eighth Page Message