Give the Gift of Opportunity to Your Teen
As a parent, you know that our society demands a lot of youth these days. While dealing with the pressures of school and social groups, teens are expected to make mature decisions with limited life experience. BBYO is at your side to help Jewish parents raise confident, engaged and well-prepared teenagers. Now, more than ever, our programs provide innovative opportunities and a stress-free environment that not only allows teens to customize their own experience but that also grows with them to accommodate their changing needs.
How does BBYO provide such a unique experience?
- By providing safe and enriching programs that the teens design themselves; and by fostering independent thinking and leadership abilities that will help prepare them for college and other adult endeavors.
- By bringing together thousands of Jewish teens from all over the world - from the most traditional to non-practicing Jewish backgrounds - to share experiences that build character as they build friendships for life.
- By exposing teens to Jewish culture, history, and practice, and by introducing new ways to help them apply Jewish principles to contemporary life; and by encouraging them to determine for themselves what being a Jew means.
AZA and BBG, BBYO’s chapter membership structure, offer a time-tested model for leadership development. Teens are given real responsibilities and develop leadership skills that relate to their everyday lives. By practicing public speaking, program planning, community organizing, and managing people, BBYO teens build skills that not only make them more confident and capable of navigating the challenging teen years, but also prepare them to make positive contributions to the world around them as adults.
Also, pre-high school students can now become part of Teen Connection, our program for sixth-, seventh- and eighth-graders who want to enjoy social, recreational, athletic, cultural, and Judaic activities with new friends.
Benefits the Whole Family Can Enjoy
BBYO is growing as more and more Jewish teens and their parents are rediscovering the value and history of our Jewish heritage. We invite you and your family to become involved and benefit from our broad menu of programs and activities. Also, you can make a difference in the life of your teen and thousands of other Jewish teens by joining our network of friends and alumni.
There are many ways to get involved and give your teen enriching and meaningful experiences:
- Give the gift of BBYO membership or introduce your son or daughter to Teen Connection. Please note that our four-year membership for only $149 is an incredible value for an experience that will put your teen on a path toward success.
- Join in our Atlanta Friends & Alumni Network (FAN) and participate in FAN events.
- Serve as a volunteer advisor or support BBYO financially.