Chapter Leadership Training Conference (CLTC) is designed for AZA and BBG members who want to learn how to build and strengthen their chapters. Each session welcomes a community of fewer than 100 teens and is staffed by BBYO professionals. A typical day at CLTC includes leadership classes, “how to” sessions, evening programs, chapter planning and supervised free time. At CLTC, you will meet teens from across North America, form mock chapters and learn targeted skills that will help you strengthen and lead your chapter at home.
As a part of the CLTC community, you will grow personally as you develop as a leader and explore your Jewish identity.
CLTC 8 2014 participants are invited to continue their AZA and BBG leadership development by being a part of BBYO’s most talked-about and exclusive summer duo in 2015: a Perlman Summer!
A Perlman Summer combines International Leadership Training Conference (ILTC) and Kallah for a total of six weeks at the newly renovated and better-than-ever Perlman Camp in Starlight, PA. BBYO’s top teen leaders come together from around the world – from Texas to Bulgaria and Connecticut to Israel – to learn how to further develop their leadership skills and experience AZA and BBG in a camp atmosphere with time for relaxation, bonding activities and entertaining programming. Even more, they build strong relationships; create a diverse and connected community; explore their Jewish identity by asking questions and engaging in dialogue; reflect and gain a greater understanding of their personal beliefs; and play a role in shaping the BBYO movement for the upcoming year.
Countdown to Reserve Your Spot at Perlman Summer 2015!!
CLTC 8 has just ended! Here are some options for your next BBYO Summer:
- International Leadership Training Conference (ILTC): Take skills learned at CLTC to the next level at ILTC and discover what it means to be a leader at the regional, council and International level. This will help outside of BBYO, too – in school, outside of school and in the future. Make friends from around the world, too!
- Kallah: With friends and through fun, find what it means to you to be Jewish! Whether you’ve become a bar/bat mitzvah or just light the Hanukkah candles with your family each year, at Kallah you can get your questions about Judaism answered and learn all the different ways to connect to your heritage.
- BBYO on Campus: Live on college campuses across North America while exploring their home cities. At the same time, learn how to make an impact through entrepreneurship, service, advocacy or philanthropy by connecting with experts and through hands-on projects!
- BBYO Passport: Find diverse international travel options in Israel, Europe, South America and Africa that combine active touring, community service and meaningful Jewish experiences.
- To see all BBYO Summer Experiences, click here!