Top Ten Reasons to go to Kallah 2011
By Kallah 2010 Bloggers on 02/24/2011 @ 06:25 PM
Top Ten Reasons to Go to Kallah 2011
by Jaimie Maxwell, KIO
- Wake up at 7:45 a.m. every morning for services
- Hang out in the large quad (big grassy area)
- Get a dorm sweatshirt!
- Work in your Chevruta groups (specialty groups)
- Meet all the really cool educators
- Go to Woodburne (a Jewish town in New York)
- Experience the Perlman food
- Your coordinators are AWESOME!
- Learn about your Jewish identity
- Make amazing friends!