Top Ten Reasons to go to Kallah 2011!
Posted on 02/28/2011 @ 10:19 AM
by Jaimie Maxwell, Kentucky Indiana Ohio Region
10. Wake up at 7:45 a.m. every morning for services
9. Hang out in the large quad (big grassy area)
8. Get a dorm sweatshirt!
7. Work in your Chevruta groups (specialty groups)
6. Meet all the really cool educators
5. Go to Woodburne (a Jewish town in New York)
4. Experience the Perlman food
3. Your coordinators are AWESOME!
2. Learn about your Jewish identity
1. Make amazing friends!