I’m registering for AZA or BBG. This membership is for:
"BBYO is really an incredible movement and it’s more than just another youth group. It’s a place where you can find leadership opportunities, play sports, meet friends, travel the world. It’s a place where you can find yourself." - Joseph Sitzmann, Aleph in Ometz AZA, BBYO Great Midwest Region
For 90 years, the Aleph Zadik Aleph (AZA), BBYO's high school leadership program and fraternity for young men, and the B'nai B'rith Girls (BBG), AZA's sister program for young women, have helped shape the lives of its teen members.
They are proud to be a part of the legacy of inspired Jewish leaders and a network of more than 400,000 alumni, many of whom are leaders in the fields of business, politics, academia, the arts and Jewish communal life, and attribute much of their success to the experiences they had in BBYO.
As your teen looks forward to high school, we invite them to join BBYO, where they will find a great group of friends and plenty of opportunities to help build their character, confidence and social calendar.
Why AZA and BBG?
- We "get" the stress that comes with starting high school, getting into college and finding a place where a teen can be a teen. We provide opportunities for your teen to have fun in a comfortable, inclusive environment where lifelong friendships are formed, leadership skills are developed and Jewish identity and values are nurtured.
- BBYO is a completely customizable experience. Our renowned leadership offerings, AZA and BBG, empower teens to create and lead their own programs. We also offer opportunities to play sports, travel, do community service, and learn more about Jewish heritage.
- Regardless of the BBYO path your teen chooses, they’ll graduate with experiences that will help set them apart on college applications, provide them with an international network of Jewish friends and prepare them for the real world.
You can choose from two different membership plans:
1) Annual membership for $75, or
2) Membership through high school graduation for only $149!
For the price of two years, your teen can enjoy the BBYO benefits that last a lifetime.
Want to Talk to a BBYO Professional in Your Area?
Click here to have a BBYO professional in your community contact you.