International Leadership Training Conference, ILTC, is designed for AZA and BBG members who are, or aspire to be, a Council, Regional or International leader. During your time at Perlman Camp you will strengthen your leadership skills, and learn new ideas and tools to implement at home. At the end of ILTC you will have expanded your AZA and BBG network to include teens from around the world and will know how to build and lead a teen movement and navigate the path towards becoming involved with BBYO internationally.
International Leadership Training Conference engages AZA and BBG leaders to become better leaders, affect change, and build community throughout their Council, Region, the International Order and in their community.
"The best thing about ILTC this year was the sense of community and amazing people there. I loved learning leadership skills and strategies that were completely new to me. There are very few other places where I could have gotten such a high quality leadership education."
-Sarah Fellman, ILTC
The highlights and benefits of ILTC include:
- Breakout group sessions for teens to build leadership skills and strengthen and develop their character as a leader and community role model.
- The planning and celebration of three Shabbat weekends at camp.
- Learning the importance of teamwork and community as teens explore what it means to build the world’s largest Jewish teen movement at the international level and in their local communities.
Dates + Pricing
June 27 - July 14, 2013 // $2,650 - Includes all programming fees, room and board.
Take advantage of Early Bird deadline opportunities!
Teens who register by Thursday, February 28, 2013 are eligible for a $75 discount.
Teens who do a Perlman Summer (ILTC + Kallah) will need to register separately for Transition Day. Transition Day will include a field trip off campus, all meals and laundry service.
Pricing is $75.00
BBYO is offering more scholarship funds than ever before. This commitment to affordability ensures more Jewish teens will be able to enjoy a transformational summer experience.
Additional Scholarship funding is available for all domestic Summer Experiences and will be administered through BBYO's regional offices based on need and merit.
- 3/15/13 – Scholarship applications due to Regional office.
- 4/1/13 – Scholarships awards announced by Regional office.
- 4/15/13 – Deadline to cancel registration for a domestic experience with full refund.
- 4/16 - 4/30/13 –Deadline to cancel registration for a domestic experience with a $250 cancellation fee.
- 4/30/13 – Balance due in full
- Between 5/1/13 and one month prior to program start – there is a $500 cancellation fee.
For cancellations within one month of the program’s start date no refunds will be given.
Perlman Camp (Starlight, PA)
Perlman Camp is located in the northeastern corner of Pennsylvania, just 3 hours from New York City and Philadelphia and 5 hours from Washington DC. The lush fields, pristine forests and spring-fed lake, form the perfect backdrop for an exceptional summer of friendship, learning and fun.