At IMPACT: Boston you will build relationships with peers and new and diverse communities. You’ll be connected with a local non-profit organization to learn about what they do and how they work. Your efforts on the ground will help you understand the issues facing society and learn ways to address these issues at home through your Chapter or Council/Regional Stand UP campaigns.
At IMPACT: Boston you will:
- Explore Boston during trips throughout the city with new friends from around the world.
- Build a network of community-minded peers and do meaningful service together.
- Live on the campus of Brandeis University and learn leadership skills so that you can make a difference in your community and the world.
The Summer of IMPACT curriculum supports Stand UP, BBYO’s grassroots service, advocacy and philanthropy campaign. Through skills sessions, leadership exercises and peer-led and developed projects teens learn how to lead in a meaningful way and learn skills that can be applied to their experience in school, BBYO and for years to come.
Summer of IMPACT participants return home with increased self confidence and the skills to shape and lead their community.
Dates + Pricing
June 23 - July 4, 2013 // $2,300 - Includes all programming fees, room and board.
Take advantage of Early Bird deadline opportunities!
Teens who register by Thursday, February 28, 2013 are eligible for a $75 discount.
BBYO is offering more scholarship funds than ever before. This commitment to affordability ensures more Jewish teens will be able to enjoy a transformational summer experience.
Additional Scholarship funding is available for all domestic Summer Experiences and will be administered through BBYO's regional offices based on need and merit.
- 3/15/13 – Scholarship applications due to Regional office.
- 4/1/13 – Scholarships awards announced by Regional office.
- 4/15/13 – Deadline to cancel registration for a domestic experience with full refund.
- 4/16 - 4/30/13 –Deadline to cancel registration for a domestic experience with a $250 cancellation fee.
- 4/30/13 – Balance due in full
- Between 5/1/13 and one month prior to program start – there is a $500 cancellation fee.
For cancellations within one month of the program’s start date no refunds will be given.
Brandeis University in Boston, Massachusetts IMPACT: Boston participants are also eligible to extend their summer at Brandeis by attending either of Brandeis University’s other two summer programs that take place immediately following IMPACT: Boston, BIMA and Genesis. If accepted to BIMA or Genesis, Impact: Boston participants will be eligible for a discount of $250. For more information, click here.
Extend Your Summer with BBYO's Summer Experiences Connections
To learn more, contact Natalie Spring at email@example.com for more information, or call 202-507-7294