At IMPACT: Chicago you’ll do meaningful community service and learn how to fundraise by connecting with and learning from mentors who are leaders in their fields. You’ll learn important skills that you can bring home to your local Stand UP campaign that will make a lasting change.
At IMPACT: Chicago you will:
- Visit exciting attractions, like Wrigley Field, the Navy Pier and Millennium Park.
- Create and lead hands-on service and philanthropy projects that will make a difference in your host city of Chicago.
- Make the University of Chicago your home and the city of Chicago your classroom.
The Summer of IMPACT curriculum supports Stand UP, BBYO’s grassroots service, advocacy and philanthropy campaign. Through skills sessions, leadership exercises and peer-led and developed projects teens learn how to lead in a meaningful way and learn skills that can be applied to their experience in school, BBYO and for years to come.
Summer of IMPACT participants return home with increased self confidence and the skills to shape and lead their community.
Dates + Pricing
July 21 – August 1, 2013 // $2,300 - Includes all programming fees, room and board.
Take advantage of Early Bird deadline opportunities!
Teens who register by Thursday, February 28, 2013 are eligible for a $75 discount.
BBYO is offering more scholarship funds than ever before. This commitment to affordability ensures more Jewish teens will be able to enjoy a transformational summer experience.
Additional Scholarship funding is available for all domestic Summer Experiences and will be administered through BBYO's regional offices based on need and merit.
- 3/15/13 – Scholarship applications due to Regional office.
- 4/1/13 – Scholarships awards announced by Regional office.
- 4/15/13 – Deadline to cancel registration for a domestic experience with full refund.
- 4/16 - 4/30/13 – Deadline to cancel registration for a domestic experience with a $250 cancellation fee.
- 4/30/13 – Balance due in full
- Between 5/1/13 and one month prior to program start – there is a $500 cancellation fee.
For cancellations within one month of the program’s start date no refunds will be given.
University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois
BBYO will provide complimentary transportation between the following programs:
To learn more, contact Natalie Spring at email@example.com for more information, or call 202-507-7294.