BBYO Program Cancellation Policy
The deadline to cancel with a full refund is the final registration deadline for the program. Until that date, full refunds will be granted for cancellations in writing (e-mail is acceptable) for any reason. After the registration deadline, partial refunds may be available based on convention expenses already paid (hotel, transportation, etc.). Within ten days of convention, final counts are confirmed with our vendors and no refunds will be given. 'No shows' will not receive a refund.
BBYO International Convention 2017
- The $250 deposit applies to the program fee and reserves your spot.
- The registration fee includes all hotel accommodations, all meals, all programming and activities.
- The registration fee includes ground transportation within Dallas, but participants are responsible for transportation to/from IC.
Each applicant will receive an automated invoice on the 15th of each month. All fees must be paid by December 12, 2016.
- Deposit – $250 due at time of registration.
- November 10, 2016 – Minimum of $400 payment due (inclusive of $250 deposit).
- December 12, 2016 – Balance Due as well as Medical Info and Travel forms.
All registrations that occur after December 12, 2016 must pay in full within 15 days. If you register within 15 days of the start of IC, you must pay in full before you arrive in Dallas.
- December 1, 2016 – Last day to cancel from IC with a full refund. Payments are non-transferable.
- January 4, 2017 – Last day to cancel from IC with a $250 cancellation fee.
- January 5, 2017 – All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Note: We encourage all participants to purchase travel insurance. BBYO is not responsible for weather or airline related delays or canceled flights.
In addition to cancelling online, you must notify Sabrina Moore, IC Registrar, by email at email@example.com.