The Rady Jewish Community Centre (Winnipeg) is seeking an experienced and creative individual to play the key role in organizing and coordinating youth programs and activities for the Rady JCC with a key focus of maintaining and fostering our leading youth program BBYO and Youth Connect.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating all of the Rady JCC’s youth-oriented programs and activities including BBYO, Youth Connect, J-Serve and other special events
- Collaborating with Jewish teens/youth leaders to develop, implement and execute programming across a wide spectrum of topics
- Identifying and implementing youth leadership opportunities
- Overseeing advisor recruitment and training
- Overseeing BBYO regional and chapter membership, recruitment, retention and administration
- Serving as the lead staff at all BBYO conventions, meetings and local activities
- Assisting with JCC Program Department activities including holiday programs, special events
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a degree in a related field and demonstrated experience working with teens
- strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- effective program/administration, event planning and coordination experience
- commitment to fostering leadership skills among teens
- knowledge of Jewish culture, traditions and practice
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle.
- Prior BBYO knowledge/involvement preferred, but not required.
- This is a full-time position which includes multiple weekend and evening commitments.
We thank all applicants who apply; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Rose and Max Rady Jewish Community Centre
Suite B100-123 Doncaster Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3N
Fax: (204) 477-7530
Email: [email protected]