At BBYO, we’re all about connecting with your siblings from around the world through AZA & BBG. That’s why International Siblings Day (April 10) is such a big deal around here.
This year YOU’RE invited to celebrate Siblings Day from April 8–15 by recruiting a sibling (or cousin, or neighbor, or friend) to join BBYO—and then get rewarded with a chance to win incredible prizes and experiences for you and your “sibling” to enjoy together!
Special prizes include:
- Pick an Airbnb Virtual Experience (your choice of A Night of Magic and Mind-Reading, Yoga with an Olympian, or Mystery Escape Room) and invite up to 10 friends to join you.
- Create your own custom Champion swag for you and your recruited “sibling.”
- Host a food truck experience for you and 10 friends.
- Hold a private movie screening at your local theater for a 15-person group.
- Have fun on an Urban Adventure Scavenger Hunt with 10 of your besties.
How to win:
- CURRENT MEMBERS: Invite "siblings” to join BBYO as members and be sure to let us know you recruited them by completing the form below.
- NEW MEMBERS: Join BBYO and experience the power of our global siblinghood—and don’t forget to let us know who recruited you by completing the form below.
- To run the raffle, we need to get 150 new members between April 8–15, so get your hustle on!
New members can sign up at bbyo.org/join. Once they join, make sure you BOTH complete the form below to let us know. You’ll be entered into our drawing and three lucky sets of friends will get to enjoy one of our amazing prizes!