This is the Registration for the CSR Regional Program Bundle Package for Regional Convention and Kallah. The Bundle Package includes registration Regional Convention on December 20-23, and Kallah on April 20-23.
Why Should I Sign Up for the Bundle Package
- By signing up for the Bundle Package, you only have to sign up once for Regional Programs and not worry about it for the rest of the year!
- You save more than 10% off the Regular Registration Price.
- You can sign up for the bundle package with one full payment, or you can sign up for automatic withdrawal, with full payment due by January 15th, 2016.
The Important Details:
- Registration for the Bundle Package includes all program fees for the regional program upon arrival to the Convention. It does not include Transportation for Kallah which will be a separate fee determined closer to the program by the local community.
- You must sign up for the “CSR Bundle Package: RC 2016 and Kallah 2017 (PC 3080)” on www.b-linked.org by Thursday, December 1st. A $165 deposit is required. There are two payment options for this package.
o Pay in full prior to Regional Convention on December 20th.
o Fill out the Automatic Withdrawal Form (Attached to this email) where there will be 2 payments of $200 after your initial deposit on the 15th of each of month
Once you sign up for the Bundle Package on www.b-linked.org you are committing to paying the full amount.
- Scholarship will still be considered if you sign up for the Bundle Package. Scholarship applications are due November 17th to ensure you are on the first round of applications at https://bbyo.org/regionalscholarship/. After November 17th, scholarships will be accepted on a rolling basis and will be considered after the first round of scholarships are reviewed.
- By registering for the bundle package on www.b-linked.org, you/your teen is committing to attend both programs. Therefore, this is a non-refundable program. The only way to receive a portion of a specific Regional Programs’ registration refunded is if there is a death in the family or participant illness with a doctor’s note.
- Registration is only transferable within a family if the participant cannot attend (it can be transferred to a sister or brother only).
(due by 12/20/2016)
Deposit Amount: $165.00