- Develop meaningful relationships with the BBYO members, chapter parents, and community partners
- Connect with a global network of advisors for collaboration
- Receive free professional development and training opportunities, like mini courses, webinars, 1:1 coaching, and Youth Mental Health First Aid certification
- Have the opportunity to staff convention and domestic and international travel experiences
- Free membership in the BBYO On Demand FAN Club, which includes special perks like discounts on favorite brands, raffle giveaways, and special bonus content (like conversations with celebrities, private virtual concerts, exclusive cooking classes, etc.)
- Join a social community of local advisors like you. Many advisors have met their best friends (or even their beshert) through advising!
We’re also sending our advisors a quarterly e-newsletter, Advisor Connect, designed to provide updates on everything taking place across the Order, including professional and development opportunities and insights into teen health and wellness, among other things. We invite you to read through our latest edition -- you’ll find it’s chock full of great information to stay informed and in touch!
Learn more about what our advisors do in this advisor role description. Feel free to contact Amanda at [email protected] with any additional questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our growing network!