MANHATTAN REGION SPRING CONVENTION: FRIDAY, MAY 12 to SATURDAY, MAY 13!
Don't miss our region's first ever convention at Surprise Lake Camp in Cold Spring, NY. Open to 8th - 12th grade members of BBYO Manhattan Region (if you are not yet a member of BBYO, you can join at http://www.bbyo.org/membership/). Be part of this Shabbaton retreat experience with teen-led programming, games and sports, Shabbat worship opportunities, and bonding with your BBYO friends!
1) REGISTRATION DETAILS: Registration is first come, first serve, so make sure to reserve your spot! Cost for convention is $180. The last day to cancel with a refund is Wednesday, May 3. After May 3, a partial refund may be available. If you encounter any registration issues, please email Andrew Paull or call (646) 505-4413.
2) SCHOLARSHIP: Scholarship applications are due Monday, April 24. The application is now available at https://bbyo.org/regionalscholarship/. Announcements of scholarship will be made Friday, April 28. Teens should first register and pay in full for Spring Convention, then complete the scholarship application. All scholarship will be issued as a refund.
3) ABOUT SURPRISE LAKE CAMP: Our facility for Spring Convention, Surprise Lake Camp, is located only 60 miles from New York City the camp sits on nearly 500 beautiful acres surrounding a private, half-mile long lake. All teens will stay in winterized lodges. Linens will be provided. A full packing list will be sent to registered teens the week of convention.
4) TRANSPORTATION: Coach bus transportation will be provided from JCC Manhattan on Friday, May 12, departing at 4:00 PM. On Saturday, May 13, our coach bus will depart Surprise Lake Camp at 9:00 PM, dropping off at JCC Manhattan at 10:30 PM.
5) QUESTIONS: Please email Andrew Paull or call (646) 505-4413.
Cold Spring 10516