Leadership Training Institute (LTI) is for all BBYO NER chapter and regional positions. The focus is on training our leaders to successfully lead their chapter throughout the year. Leaders will meet with their regional counterparts, participate in team buidling activities, create membership lists and plan their chapter's calendar.
TENTATIVELY: It will start on Saturday night, September 10th, from 8-10pm on Zoom (link in the email) after Shabbat is over. And continue in person from 9am-5pm on Sunday September 11th.
Teens will learn more about their specific positions, how to work as a team, and what chapter expectations are for the term.
- This leadership training day is MANDATORY for all regional and chapter board members.
- Lunch will be provided for participants. Please enter your allergy information on the registration form.
- You are allowed to bring snacks, drinks, coffee to Hebrew College. It must be KOSHER and all BBYO programming is NUT-FREE.
- Transportation is not provided. We ask for teens to carpool to the event. Per BBYO policy teens are permitted to drive to certain regional daytime events and chapter meetings/events.
- IN PERSON POLICY: TEENS are required to take a rapid Covid-19 test within 24 hours arrival. Teens must arrive with their negative test results and provide picture evidence at registration.
- $40 provides teens with the experience to learn about their responsibilities and positions, lunch, leadership takeaways and more.
- Registration closes Wednesday, September 7th.