You are all invited to an IC Home Hosting and Volunteer Training Session! All host families and volunteers must attend one of the options below!
- On Tuesday evening, January 21, at the Aaron Family JCC, leadership from BBYO’s professional team in DC will host a training for all home hosts and volunteers. For your convenience, here are the available options:
- Can’t make it Tuesday the 21st? On Thursday, January 23, we’ll be offering two additional conference calls (that will also be recorded) for those that cannot make the in-person.
We greatly appreciate your HELP in connecting us to families, friends and community networks that can help us achieve our hosting goal. A few reminders as you’re discussing the opportunity with local neighbors, friends and family (here’s the link for new hosts!):
- Most delegates will be hosted from Thursday, February 6 through early Wednesday morning, February 12, but some guests will need shorter stays as they arrive later to Dallas.
- Teens are fully immersed in programming every day except for Shabbat. They’ll mostly be entertained throughout their stay!
- Drop-off and pick-up points will be in Plano, Preston and Frankford, and the JCC, plus any neighborhoods that emerge in the next week with more dense hosting.
- For families with larger number of hosted teens, we’ll support with grocery gift cards as needed.
- Teens may share queen or king sized beds, twin beds and high-quality air mattresses are great, too.
- All host family parents will receive Community Passes to IC 2020’s programming – all access to speakers, performers and to witness the largest gathering of Jewish teen leaders worldwide.