Convention Registration Options & Pricing:
- Early Bird Flash Sale ($325): Register by April 6th at 11:59pm to get the best deal, $25 off your registration!!!
- Standard Pricing ($350): Standard Pricing includes all convention costs and standard rooming (four participants per room).
COVID-19 Precautions: Our top priority is to keep everyone healthy and safe. We are continually receiving guidance from BBYO's Medical Advisory Committee and we will let you all know if there are any changed to protocols. Here are our current policies:
- All convention participants, staff, volunteers and speakers are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine to participate.
- Masks will be optional throughout the weekend.
- Hand washing and sanitizer will be abundantly available (and encouraged frequently).
Need-based Scholarships are available. Applications are due by Sunday, May 3rd. You can apply for scholarship here.
Cancellation/Refund policy: The deadline to cancel with a full program refund (minus a $36 administrative fee) is the final registration deadline of May 4th. Until that date, full refunds will be granted for cancellations in writing (email is acceptable) for any reason. After the registration deadline we've already confirmed final counts with our vendors, and no refunds will be given. Refunds will only be given after this date if a teen can not attend because of a positive COVID test result prior to convention or in the event that convention needs to be canceled. "No shows" will not receive a refund.
Is this your first convention? Have questions about logistics, health, anything? Please email us at [email protected] and we can answer any questions you may have!
We can't wait to see you at RC!