Join the BBGs of PWR for a fun night! 9th BBG board is hosting a Virtual Alumni Baking Night on February 21st from 4-5pm! We will be baking yummy chocolate chip cookies together, sharing our bbyo experiences/how it influenced our lives, and enjoying each other’s company!!
Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe - no mixer, no chilling necessary. Also, check out the video just above the recipe!
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 8 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 18 minutes
SERVINGS: 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour¹
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt2
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Microwave the butter for about 40 seconds. Butter should be completely melted but shouldn't be hot.
- In a large bowl, mix butter with the sugars until well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla and egg until incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Please read the recipe note about properly measuring flour.
- Mix dough until just combined. Dough should be soft and a little sticky but not overly sticky.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1.5 tablespoons of dough (medium cookie scoop) and place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until cookies are set. They will be puffy and still look a little undercooked in the middle.