What is LTI?
Leadership Training Institute (LTI) is for all BBYO NER chapter and regional leaders who hold positions. The focus in the fall was to create calendars and form recruitment plans. Part 2 will be focused on creating meaningful, fun, impactful BBYO programming and putting together our calendars.
- LTI is MANDATORY for all regional and chapter board members.
- We will let everyone leave the hotel for lunch at the Natick Mall which is next door to the hotel and give everyone time to socialize at the Mall. LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED BY BBYO. There are options in the Food Court and throughout the mall. More details will be provided in the last e-mail. We suggest bringing $10-15.
- Coffee, soda, tea, water will be provided throughout the day.
- Transportation is not provided. We ask for teens to carpool to the event. Per BBYO policy teens are permitted to drive to certain regional daytime events and chapter meetings/events. (Teens are not permitted to drive to regional night event/dances or conventions). If you need help setting up a carpool, please contact Jeff at [email protected]
- Parking is available in the hotel parking lot or you can drop off your teen(s). We will be done at 4:45pm at the latest.
- In Person Mask Policy: According to BBYO policies, all teens, advisors, staff must wear masks while inside the hotel.
- Staff and advisors will be present throughout LTI.
What to Bring?
- Laptops if you have
- Paper and something to write with
- We will send out more information via text as it gets closer.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Hast, the new NER BBYO Regional Director by email at [email protected] or by phone at 412-983-0590