You're invited to celebrate 10 years of Liberty Region with over 150 of your friends at Winter Convention 2023. Convention will be at a hotel* in Allentown (our first hotel convention since 2019!) from December 15-17th.
Convention will consist of:
- Unique programming that you cannot experience on a chapter level
- Special moments for teens registered or planning to go on a BBYO summer program and our newest members
- An innovative and engaging Shabbat experience
- A big birthday bash to celebrate 10 years of Liberty!
- and SO MUCH MORE!!
What does it cost?
Registration opens Monday, October 16th at 5 pm and closes on November 20th at 11:59 pm.
- Early Bird: $409 from October 16th at 5 pm until October 27th at 11:59 pm
- Regular Price: $430 from October 28th until November 13th at 11:59 pm
- Late Fee Price: $450 from November 14th until November 20th at 11:59 pm
This price includes sleeping accommodations in a hotel, transportation, all meals, all programs, and the convention giveaway.
Do you offer scholarships?
Scholarships are available. The deadline to submit scholarship applications is Monday, November 13th, at 11:59 pm.
You can apply here for a scholarship. Applying for a scholarship confirms your registration. Your registration price is locked in on the date when you submit your scholarship application. Scholarship awards will be announced by Wednesday, November 15th.
Have other questions? Reach out to [email protected] and check out our Frequently Asked Questions Resource.
Transportation will be provided from multiple locations. Please note that pick up/drop off locations are subject to change depending on registration numbers and the bus company's availability. Any major changes will be communicated out to those families it affects.
*Due to safety precautions and privacy concerns, we will not be releasing the name of the hotel until the week of convention to only families registered for the convention.