Omaha BBYO is taking a trip down to Lincoln, NE for a Huskers Stadium tour. Registration is $20 and gets you transportation to and from Lincoln in a Party Bus, and food during the event. Omaha teens should meet at front entrance of the JCC at 12:50pm for an on-time departure. We will return to the JCC around 5pm.
The tour includes stops at
- Osborne Athletic Complex (North Stadium)
- National Championship and Bowl Trophies
- Heisman and Major Award Trophies
- Nebraska Football Experience Room
- View of Weight Room
- Hawks Championship Center
- Tunnel Walk out onto the Tom Osborne Field
- All-American Wall Display
- Captains Photo Display
For families in Lincoln, we will also be hosting a Lincoln parent information meeting beginning at 2:15pm* (*Time subject to change). This meeting will give you more information about what BBYO is and how your teen can get involved. This info meeting is free to Lincoln parents, but you must RSVP ahead of time by clicking HERE. Lincoln teens and families should meet at the North Stadium lobby, located behind the Tom Osborne Statue at 2pm.