Leadership Training Institute (LTI) is for all BBYO NER chapter and regional positions. The focus is on training our leaders to successfully lead their chapter throughout the year. Leaders will meet with their regional counterparts, participate in team buidling activities, create membership lists and plan their chapter's calendar.
It will start on Saturday night, September 11th, from 8-10pm on Zoom (link in the email) after Shabbat is over. And continue in person from 9:30am-4:30pm on Sunday September 12th.
Teens will learn more about their specific positions, how to work as a team, and what chapter expectations are for the term. For teens not on board they can opt in to various sessions to gain more leadership skills.
- This leadership training day is MANDATORY for all regional and chapter board members.
- Lunch will be provided for participants. A follow up email will be sent about lunch specifically.
- Transportation is not provided. We ask for teens to carpool to the event. Per BBYO policy teens are permitted to drive to certain regional daytime events and chapter meetings/events. (Teens are not permitted to drive to regional night event/dances or conventions).
- IN PERSON POLICY: all teens, advisors, staff must bring and wear masks during the in-person day at LTI
- $50 provides teens with the experience to learn about their responsibilities and positions, lunch, leadership takeaways and more.
- Registration closes Sunday September 5th.