We cannot wait for our 8th graders to join us for an evening of fun. This event is one you will not want to miss and will be our largest gathering of 8th graders. Our event will include dinner, games and so much more. You will also get the chance to meet teens from Regional Board and all the chapters. Teens will not need to bring anything with them other than being ready to have so much fun. Dinner will be provided by BBYO.
Registration is open now through Wednesday, November 30th at 11:59 PM. We have to provide the venue with a final guarantee. If you are interested in attending after registration closes, please contact Annie at [email protected]
Here is a glimpse of the evening
- Drop off: 6:30 PM at Anshai Torah
- Pick up: 10:30 PM at Anshai Torah
- Event Time: 7-10 PM
- Travel will be provided via buses
- Food and Drink will be provided at the event. BBYO is a nut-free environment and we will also have dairy-free and gluten-free options. Should you have additional concerns regarding dietary restrictions, please contact Annie at [email protected]
- Teens should not need additional money for the evening, but there will be options for them to purchase items outside what BBYO is providing
- BBYO Professional Staff, Advisors, Regional Board Members, and Chapter Board Members will be attending the event in addition to the 8th graders
- Location: We are keeping this a secret as part of the fun! We assure you we are taking the teens to a location that is not only safe but a place where they can make new friends and memories!
- Questions: Please contact Annie at [email protected]